Introduce the basic operation steps of automatic potentiometric titrator
Automatic potentiometric titrator is a common analytical instrument designed for capacity analysis based on the principle of potentiometric method.
The basic operation steps of the automatic potentiometric titrator:
1. Take the pH electrode out of the saturated KCl aqueous solution, wash it with distilled water and wipe it clean.
2. Insert the suction tube into the distilled water, and insert the burette into the waste liquid bottle.
3. Turn on the power of the main engine and the agitator; and start the working program.
4. Click "Parameter" on the working program interface to set the parameters, and arrange the settings by yourself for the titration situation.
5. Click the "Send" button on the operation page, enter the volume (20-50ml) and press "Send" to fill the pipe with liquid.
6. Check whether there are air bubbles. If there are air bubbles, insert the air bubble needle into the quantitative tube to suck out the gas.
7. Insert the pipette into the standard solution; insert the burette into the solution to be tested, and at the same time place it on a magnetic stirrer and put down the stirring bar in the solution to be tested. Repeat step 5 above.
8. Insert the washed pH electrode into the liquid to be tested, and immerse the electrode head in the liquid.
9. When the isoelectrode potential is basically stable, start the measurement program on the operation interface.
10. At this time, the instrument draws a curve on the screen while titrating. After the titration, the instrument automatically calculates the end point volume, end point potential and concentration of the liquid to be tested.
11. After the measurement, take out the electrode and clean it, put it back into the kcl saturated liquid for use, turn off the titrator and the computer, and end the operation.