Do you know these uses of Automatic Potential Titrator
Automatic Potential Titrator consists of two parts, the electrometer and the titration system. The electrometer uses an electronic amplification control circuit to compare the potential between the indicator electrode and the reference electrode with a preset end point potential, and the difference between the two signals is amplified. Control the dripping speed of the titration system. The titration stops automatically when the end point preset potential is reached.
Automatic Potential Titrator is a microcomputer to control the dripping amount, and its structure is divided into two parts: electric meter and titration system.
1. For laboratory application of potentiometric titration for capacity analysis;
2. Controlled titration of pH value or electrode potential;
3. Automatic potentiometric titration for capacity analysis;
4. pH measurement, for laboratory sampling to determine the pH value of aqueous solution, or the pH value of cosmetics;
5. Potentiometric measurement, measuring the potential or other millivolt values of electrodes.
The relevant uses of Automatic Potential Titrator are introduced here, and I hope it can help you.