Basic operating steps of an pH Meter
1. Take the pH electrode out of the saturated kcl aqueous solution, wash it with distilled water and wipe it clean.
2. Insert the pH electrode into distilled water, and wipe it clean.
3. Turn on the power of the pH Meter and the mixer.
4. Check to see if there are bubbles, if so, insert the bubble needle into the quantitative tube to suck out the gas.
5. Place the magnetic stirrer in the solution to be tested and put down the stirrer.
6. Insert the washed pH electrode into the liquid to be tested, and the electrode head is immersed in the liquid.
7. After the measurement, take out the electrode for cleaning and put it back into the saturated Kcl liquid for use.