Precautions for using Automatic Potential Titrator
Automatic Potential Titrator is a common analytical instrument designed for capacity analysis based on the principle of potentiometric method. The following will take you to understand what problems you need to pay attention to when using it.
1. The input end (electrode socket) of the Automatic Potential Titrator must be kept dry and clean. When the instrument is not in use, insert the Q9 short-circuit plug into the socket to prevent the intrusion of dust and water vapor.
2. When measuring, the leading wire of the electrode should be kept still, otherwise it will cause unstable measurement.
3. When calibrating the instrument with a buffer solution, the reliability of the buffer solution must be ensured, and the wrong buffer solution cannot be mixed, otherwise the measurement will be inaccurate.
4. After removing the electrode cover, avoid contacting the sensitive glass bulb of the electrode with hard objects, because any damage or scratching will make the electrode invalid.
5. The external reference (or calomel electrode) of the composite electrode should always pay attention to the presence of saturated potassium chloride solution, and the replenishment solution can be added from the small hole on the upper end of the electrode.
6. The electrode should avoid long-term immersion in distilled water, protein solution and acidic fluoride solution.
7. The electrode should avoid contact with silicone oil.
8. Before titration, it is best to rinse the rubber tube of the solenoid valve several times with dripping liquid.
This is the end of the introduction to the precautions for the use of Automatic Potential Titrator. I hope it will be helpful to you. Friends in need can contact our company.